View Single Post
      07-11-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
OwnAge
Brigadier General

Drives: LCI 328i

Garage List
2009 328i  [4.49]
Even tho I drove the car for almost 1k km since the install I cannot tell you how it sounds on the HWY now. It was pretty quiet the 1st day after install when i drove on highway (AC on, Windows up) When you press the pedal you can hear it but holding it in once spot it was quiet. I havent floored it on HWY tho. With that being said PE is allot louder now after break in, so I have no idea about HWY now. I just dont get to drive the car much. Only on small home streets which are up to 3d gear. Grocery and back. Im enjoying the bubble pop so much on lower speeds right that i could care less about pressing the gas hard to red line or going very fast. Which I did once (redline 1st gear) n it was awesome. I had such a big smile. but again, i cant redline my car on small steets every time so only been ones. May be ill make more vids on the weekend, busy with work right now.
3000k HID Fogs | Mtech 3300 AE | Alufelgen CS7 19" F 8.5, R 9.5 ET30 | ContiSport, F 235/R 275 | H&R Sport Springs | CF Perf. T.1 Trunk Spoiler | CF BMW Perf. Splitters | BMW Perf. Exhaust | iPhone4 Doc | PBX | K&E Filter/Charcoal Delete
OwnAge is offline   Armenia