View Single Post
      07-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
phozenstone
Brigadier General

Drives: 2007 E92 Montego Blue

Pics of Dual side exhaust conversion w/Mtech rear - Montego with titanium tips

Have been meaning to do this swap for the past year or so and finally pulled the trigger. Mods include oem mtech rear bumper, oem diffuser, magnaflow exhaust, euro spec titanium tips, and custom piping. Not sure if i wanna keep those titanium tips...might switch to some 3.5" Dimisa's later down the road to keep it less flashy. They're also a bit too large for my liking

I'm also very cautious that everything is so tight back there so i had 95% of the exhaust piping wrapped in 3 layers of high heat exhaust wrap (similar to header wraps on block engines) and then 3 light coats of black high temp paint to keep the heat contained.

Now on to the pics:

Update 8/25/11 - new 3.5" ss tips installed

Update 6/28/12 - added bmw performance "IS" diffuser

E92 Xdrive / Montego Blue / M3 Black Novillo Leather / OEM 351M 19" Wheels / Mtech Rear w/ IS Diffuser / Aero Lip / LCI Tailights / M3 Steering Wheel w/Paddles / 40% Huper Optik / Lux V3 / 4300K HID Fogs / Dynavin N6 / 3 Stage Intake Manifold / Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Conversion 4" Tips / K&N Filter w/ charcoal delete / Active Autowerke Stage 2 Tune / KW V1 Coilovers / BMW Performance Strut Bar

Last edited by phozenstone; 03-17-2013 at 08:54 AM.