Thread: Debt Limit
View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #120
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Nice job of not letting little things like facts get in the way of a mindless rant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
See the problem with government energy policies I'd that they try to interfere with public demand and markets. Why is the Obama admin. setting aside billions of dollars for electric trains? Why should they try and force a product or service that may or may not be demanded by the public? It's up to the consumer to dictate what is successful and what is a failure, not the government. Obama was offering incentives to buy the Chevy Volt and was spending billions on it. Only 60 people have bought a Chevy Volt. Same with the Nissan Leaf. I don't mind having energy independence and that's why I'm for nuclear energy and more drilling. Also, why did Obama release 30 billion barrels of our reserve oil just to lower the price of gas? That was very stupid. Why is Obama supporting Brazil and Venezuela's quest for more oil drilling but shutting down ours in the Gulf? Now other countries are taking oil that was ours.