Thread: Debt Limit
View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #123
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
I don't really get your point, but thanks for stalking. Are you my first groupie?
I wasn't trying to make a point - That's why I said "on an unrelated note". It just struck me as odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Why would ScotchAndCigar repost the link to Obama's energy policy, when the link is already in one of Tortfeasor 335xi's posts on the last page, and one of my posts on the page before?

What is worse, why doesn't someone like you, who claims to be an oil services executive big-wig, ALREADY know where to find Obama's energy policy? Oh that's right, you would rather bitch and moan cluelessly in the dark than actually READ Obama's energy policy.

For the linkie-clickie disabled, here is the overview:

BLUEPRINT FOR A SECURE ENERGY FUTURE

Develop and Secure America’s Energy Supplies
 Expand Safe and Responsible Domestic Oil and Gas Development and
Production
 Lead the World Towards Safer, Cleaner, and More Secure Energy Supplies

Provide Consumers with Choices to Reduce Costs and Save Energy
 Reduce Consumer Costs at the Pump with More Efficient Cars and Trucks
 Cut Energy Bills with More Efficient Homes and Buildings

Innovate Our Way to a Clean Energy Future
 Harness America’s Clean Energy Potential
 Win the future through Clean Energy Research and Development
 Lead by Example: The Federal Government and Clean Energy
I never claimed to be a big shot. You may have inferred that because I am knowledgeable, but I'm pretty much at the bottom.

There is a difference in what his writers have put on paper and what is reality. In REALITY, he has very little interest in natural gas production. In REALITY, he wants to move from our current energy sources to entirely green energy as fast as possible without regard to economic consequences. In REALITY, he wants electric cars(lol), windmills(lol), and solar panels(lol) everywhere right now.

If he had his choice, that's what he would do, but he has been met with pushback, and now he mentions 'natural gas' for his political interests, but does he really have any intention of implementing it on a large scale into our energy plan? No.

I sit in a different seat than you do, and I'm more knowledgeable about it. You have the right to think what you want, but please don't confuse Obama's hope and dreams with what is best for this country (no, not just best for me).

On a side note, Petrohawk is going to be bought