Thread: Debt Limit
View Single Post
      07-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #128
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
You really have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to energy.
Really - I have "no idea" - again, you don't know me, don't know what I do-and-don't know, and who the hell made you the judge of what people know? Why do you feel the need to lash out at me, instead of addressing the issue? (I know why, but I'll keep it to myself.)
Quote:
It's not even worth debating it with you, but you are an easy target so I'll continue to entertain myself I suppose.
Gee thanks! I'm humbly honored, and I'm obviously so naive that I don't realize that you just insulted me yet again! Boy, are Obama supporters dumb!
Quote:
Obama is 'pro-drilling' only when it is politically advantageous for him to be 'pro-drilling' (ie. price at the pump relief). You're incredibly naive if you think that Obama really wants to see more drilling long termand see the oil and gas industry continue to grow (a product of more drilling).
Oh, OK, got it... and this is true because.......
....Wait! I just remembered: everything you say is politically-motivated bu!!sh!t. Stick to the facts, thanks.

Quote:
I won't even comment on your last sentence about pissing into the ocean.).
......and then he does......
Quote:
I guess you meant that we can't make much of an impact by continuing to drill in the U.S.?
Yes.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States