Originally Posted by C ///M
I just got an email reply from ESS. It says that they are currently debating whether they will be developing a kit for the N52 or not. They responded with:
"We will make a decision this fall on wheter [sic] to proceed on this project or not"
Yes, makes perfect sense. They said they would evaluate it after they finish the 540/545 series so that's consistant with what they said before.
We still need to keep this thread live. They are watching it and because of this thread they are considering it.