View Single Post
      08-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #5
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant

Drives: like I stole it

Garage List
I know you're asking for E92 measurements, but here are my E90 height numbers for your reference and for those E90's out there reading this post.

Front: 25"
Rear: 24.75"

I'm on H&R Sport springs on OEM sport shocks. Wheels are 19" (235/35R19, 275/30/19).

I too would like to drop the front a bit more in the front...ideally .75 to 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
To those of you running H&R Sport and H&R Race... could you measure your front and rear GROUND to FENDER edge heights? (preferably e92)

I want to give my car a stance in between the two... for those of you who are going to say do it by eye... my eye is telling me to go way too low so I need to make some adjustments. I know my buddy with H&R Sport has no issues with scraping but my buddy with race often scrapes his front lip... so I would like to go somewhere in between.

Currently this is how my car sits:
Rear - 24 inches
Front - 24.2 inches

My front is a bit higher than my rear so I was thinking of going about either 0.3-0.4 inches lower up front or maybe higher in the back to give the car a nice rake.
Attached Images

BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/drilled front rotors/Stoptech slotted rear rotors/Hawk HPS pads/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around

Last edited by IB6UB9ok; 08-07-2011 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Added pic
IB6UB9ok is offline   Canada