View Single Post
      08-03-2011, 01:25 PM   #14
TheRox
Colonel

Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post
fwiw, I did pretty much the same (with two P-cars for the weekends) but instead I have an E Class AMG as a daily driver. The S Class was just a bit too big for me personally, otherwise it's a great choice. If you do decide on the S Class be sure to get the ABC option. The ABC suspension completely eliminates any body roll and makes the car handle flat and feel pretty nimble for a heavy sedan.

As far as the Cayenne V6, it's a very good SUV but I just wouldn't want it as my all around daily. The V6 is also a bit coarse at higher rpms. You could think about adding one to your garage later; a 911 variant, the S Class, and a Cayenne would make for a well rounded trio.
Yea it looks like we'll have the Panamera, S Class...and then later on add a sports car, thats not on my mind right now...thats if I have the time!!

Based on what you guys are saying, and my own reviews, and test driving...the S Class is a phenomenal car...I don't even care if the new body style comes out in 2 years...an S is an S. Just enjoy the luxury I suppose.

Yea, main issue with Cayenne V6 is that its a VW engine...that just feels akward, if it were Porsche designed form the start, its a different deal, tolerances will be tighter, alloys will be different. Plus I want luxury.