Originally Posted by dce93atl
The other issue is that the guys are really working on trying to put together a mountain run to Tail of the Dragon on the 3rd weekend in Aug, which would be the weekend I would normally schedule the Phipps meet. Although I won't be participating I do want them to make that happen. So that's why I was thinking Sept. But if you guys really want to do it again we can shoot for Aug 21. Let's get a consensus from the group and then we will make a decision.
Sunday Aug 21 Phipps Meet
Sunday Sept 18 Phipps Meet
0r both days.......
again I do not want to impose on the Tail of the Dragon Run which is supposed to be the 3rd week of the August. Let me know what you guys think.
Actually the Tail of the Dragon trip is in Sept. 3rd. So you are fine doing it the 3rd week of Aug. Can you do the meet maybe in Roswell? For us kids that drive from the redneck side of the world?