View Single Post
      08-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #437
LinxuS
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

Garage List
2007 328i e90  [4.64]
Quick question, I've got the Depo P90s V2 from Fishcake on ebay coming in on Monday, and I plan to code out the errors when my cable gets here sometime next week.

But.. I ordered the DEPOs with Fishcakes cheap HIDs pre-installed. If I order a new set from HPB (high performance bulbs), will I have to remove the headlights to install the new bulbs and ballasts? Or is this something I can do after I install them and leave the headlight fixture intact?

Also, I saw a few posts about how to wire the Angel Eyes to the cigarette lighter, in order to get AE's as DRLs full time. Just wondering as to which wire powers the AE's in the DEPO units (what color is it and what pin is it)? Also, can anyone provide a better DIY link that fully explains it for us electrical noobs? I found this link (http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388252), but it is not very detailed and I believe its for a different car, not an E90.

Furthermore, does anyone have a full list of the codes to change for Halogens to Xenons, including the VOs?

Thanks!