08-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #20
OwnAge
Brigadier General

Drives: LCI 328i

Garage List
2009 328i  [4.49]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
Not meaning to bash but trying to be helpful here...if it says "local pickup only" you can always ask "are you willing to ship if I pay for shipping?"

...and in many cases, the answer is "yes"...

Btw, even if they say "I won't ship", if you get to know them on the forums, there's a good chance they'll bend over backwards for you. A lot of the guys here are cool once you get to know them. Some members I've given them stuff for free because I have no use for it. And I'm sure if there are some guys here who would PM me and say they can't pick it up, I'd ship it to them no problem.

Heck, I had some Americans PM me once for a part I put in the Canadian forums and I even shipped it to them. They just asked nicely.
So true. Even when US guys say they wont ship, i still pm them 90% of the time ill make a deal.
3000k HID Fogs | Mtech 3300 AE | Alufelgen CS7 19" F 8.5, R 9.5 ET30 | ContiSport, F 235/R 275 | H&R Sport Springs | CF Perf. T.1 Trunk Spoiler | CF BMW Perf. Splitters | BMW Perf. Exhaust | iPhone4 Doc | PBX | K&E Filter/Charcoal Delete
OwnAge is offline   Armenia
Appreciate 0