View Single Post
      08-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
GAM3OVR85
Major General
Kuwait
Rep

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
i've used DTD before, they have the BEST customer service and the insurance (tire replacement) is WORTH IT!!
I bought one tire from them and they asked me if i wanted insurance for the other 3 tires, i told them that i didn't buy the other tires from them, they said it doesn't matter, i bought the certificates. Couple of month later, one of my tires got fked up, gave them a call then they sent me a new one no questions asked, didnt send the tire to them and no pics needed. I was surprised, i told them you guys dont need some pics to prove it? their answer was "we trust our customers"
I had 2 options, send it to mtl was gonna cost $70 (includes shipping, taxes, duties, etc) or send it to the US for $30. I sent it to the US cuz i was gonna go to pick up some mods anyways, plus i ended up not paying taxes on the $30 since its a replacement lol.