DaRipper
Private First Class

Drives: E70 35D

Garage List
2007 E93 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
congrats!

any idea how much the mobile guy charged the dealer for the fix?
Thanks... Well...I was displeased that I had holes in my bumper and voiced it to my CA. My CA talked to the manager and knocked a couple of hundred bucks off of the paint protection that I was getting. Then my CA told me to contact Jason from Precision Body (Mobile Body Service) and he will fix it for me. Jason charged me $200 to fill in the holes and paint to match. It was well worth it for me. Took him about 3 hours to do. I told Jason since he did excellent work that I would recommend him to my fellow e90post members. Jason does all the paint repair jobs for used and leased cars for BMW of Mountain View. I added his info to the NorCal list which can be found here:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...13#post1020713

Hope this helps..

Im taking my car back to him to get another thing fixed. Over the weekend my gf was wearing heels while getting into the driver side she knicked the paint. Just called him to have it fixed.

- Jesse
Arrived to Port Hueneme 5/15/07