MaximusJ
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: 325i 2006

Garage List
'06 E90  [3.72]
I do and really like it.

My employer takes a couple bucks off each paycheck which makes a good amount at the end of the year to give to the charity cause I want. I also like emptying my pockets of any coins when I see those kiosk without even checking the cause.

I also participate in LEUCAN (Leucemia Canada) and its called the shaved head challenge. To live like kids who got chemotherapy and loses all their hairs in the process.

You basically let your hair grow for a couple months and make a fundraiser with your head. Workmates and friends donate to get my head shaved. Last year i've set a record and got $1105 in 9 days!

Its a very nice day every year, lots of kids out there that need that help and I initiate a new person to the concept every year.

Next year, one of my friends get her head shaved and she's a girl having her hairs past her shoulders; that should be a MAJOR fundraiser.

all in all, I love doing this. Life gave me a LOT and I really started my life with NOTHING. I had to fight and earn every penny I have; and for that, I am thankful and I understand that its not everybody that have this chance. I almost died at two weeks of age and a program like LEUCAN took care of me (But I didnt have leucemia; thank god).

A so little gesture on our part means LIFE to some others. Dont be greedy; you'll like it and be hooked to it.