View Single Post
      08-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep

Drives: in the fast lane

Garage List
Thumbs down Bad Experience With Bimmian

I am not the type to go and blast a vendor until I have given them ample opportunity to make it right. In this case I have done that but my patience has run out. I will distill the whole thing down:

- ordered painted M3 lip spoiler, DEPO LED blackline taillights, and 335i black badging.
- paint job on the spoiler was in a word, awful. they subsequently argued with me about this(?)) return process is a PIA...has to go to Canada (customs, etc) and it is on YOUR DIME. good luck recouping that.
-they will only give me site credit and do not want to refund my return shipping costs as I don't want a replacement
-LED tails looked like they had been returned once and upon installation wrought electrical havoc on my vehicle which cost me two trips to the dealer with the stock tails put back in. their fault? maybe...if they had in fact already been returned...
-I then purchased the OEM blacklines and wanted the DEPO refund put towards the purchase of the OEM tails. they didn't do this and issued me site credit!!! So i have like 600 dollars in freakin' site credit!

while they are set up nicely with contacting one CSR, they definitely have fought me the whole way and seem to be trying to make me the bad guy here when they should be bending over backwards to make this right.

My advice? Steer clear.

-