08-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #40
krnboy817
Major
South Korea
Rep

Drives: 2008 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I completely agree there needed to be reform, however Obama's hc reform isn't the right thing. 11 series, medical school should be expensive and not subsidized or paid for by the government. You'd get a bunch of people not seriously taking medical school and becoming shitty doctors which can be fatal. Going into medical school is risky and those who go into should know what they're getting into and having costs high will keep out the idiot wanna-be doctors.
i just stumbled on to this thread and just read the 2 pages of "debating". i just had to say...

i wonder if going to medical school was easy as going to junior college or mandatory as going to high school, people would actually go...? and if you cannot graduate, wonder if there will be something like GED just like for those who couldnt get a high school diploma.

but anyhow, people who are for "obamacare" should really consider one fact that bothers me. if all tax payers are presented with equal healthcare, then who is to say who needs more urgent care than the other? who is to say who needs longer or better treatment than the other?

will you the fatal cancer patient take a number and wait in line behind a cyclist with a scrap on his knees just to see a doc?

although healthcare "seems" pretty darn messed up currently but just like everyone says on this forum... "gotta pay to play"

i work for my self and i do not have healthcare. and just like everyone not being able to afford (including my self) HRE and BBS... healthcare is and should be the same way. NOT everyone can afford them, nor should they because thats how things are in the world.

people should know that government issued or hand out is like a slow killing poison, it only belittles the recipients and their abilities. you never hear welfare recipient decreasing... nor hear about unemployment recipients decreasing. may be what people should realize is what if the government runs out of money again? they cant even handle the load now... but to add more? yeah right.

ok well there was my vent.

driving is poetry in motion.