Thread: Obamacare?
View Single Post
      08-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #44
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' 335D M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I completely agree there needed to be reform, however Obama's hc reform isn't the right thing. 11 series, medical school should be expensive and not subsidized or paid for by the government. You'd get a bunch of people not seriously taking medical school and becoming shitty doctors which can be fatal. Going into medical school is risky and those who go into should know what they're getting into and having costs high will keep out the idiot wanna-be doctors.

Wow that was a inane statement...if med school wasnt subsidized chances are your own parents wouldnt have been able to go and you wouldnt be driving a X5M but rather a Honda CRV...if only the wealthy couldnt get into med school based on their ability to pay for school you would get all the lazy dumb people with 3.0-3.5 GPA's taking care of you and you loved ones...are you crazy???

You want that rich guy with a 3.0 GPA and low MCAT score from UC Santa Cruz doing your heart bypass surgery????

BTW, if anyone thinks this goes against what I have been saying about smaller govt it is slightly true but not really...the govt is making an investment into every doctor trained and the doc's pay the govt back trust me...not only the loans but all the Medicaid and Medicare pts they have to see at half of what Blue Cross is paying...trust me, it gets payed back many times over.