View Single Post
      08-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #47
Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

Carbon Leather added

Swapped my Performance CF for some M3 carbon leather trim. I like this muuuuch better, especially when the light hits it (which is often in an E93). Had my old aluminum center console covered in black leather and added matching M3 rear console and ashtray covers. I also put in M3 speaker covers, black cup holder trim (to match the black light control module and key slot on that line) and black door handles with aluminum (perlglanz chrom) finish, because...I plan to put in perlglanz chrom paddles, step shifter and start engine button (which means I'll be selling a very nice sport steering wheel with paddles ). Then we'll work on the LCI iDrive upgrade.

I was going to put in the M Sport steering wheel this weekend, but...got the wrong one. Needed the one for paddles.

Still trying to decide whether the ambient lighting strips should be beige or black. I have both sets. Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whn View Post
please post part numbers
I will do a proper shoot and supply part numbers once the M Sport steering wheel (and maybe black carpet?) is in. The rims are taking forever to arrive.

"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)

Last edited by Isaiah5411; 08-20-2011 at 06:34 PM.