Up for sale is my extremely rare 2008 E90 (Sedan) 328xi. I have owned this car for only about a year; but my wife and I are finally buying our first home, and this car just isn't that practical anymore for us.
This car has tons of great options, and still looks and drives like new. It's spent its entire life in a garage. It runs and drives perfectly.
I am the 2nd owner. 100% clean Carfax and Autocheck.
The car is 100% stock.
- 38,347 miles (75% highway)
- Sparkling Graphite exterior
- Terra Brown interior
- Aluminum trim
- Original factory warranty good through 50,000 miles or 12/11. This car can easily have the warranty extended through any BMW dealer.
- All service is up-to-date and performed by BMW of Greenwich, CT
- Premium Package
- Cold Weather Package (Heated seats, etc.)
- Back-up sensors
- BMW Assist
- Hill Descent Control
- Power sunshade
As you can see from the pictures, the car is in fantastic condition. It's an exceedingly rare color combination, and is truly beautiful. There are only a few minor scratches as to be expected with a car that is almost four years old.
: $27,285 (Excellent)
True Market Value
(TMV): $27,465 (outstanding)
My asking price: $25,500 OBO
This car is priced well below retail for most dealerships.