View Single Post
      08-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #46
AaronLBeltran
Second Lieutenant

Drives: e92 335i

Send a message via AIM to AaronLBeltran
Quote:
Originally Posted by curamie View Post
I purchased my cobb ap for 800 and this is the best price i could get out of them and I was in local and willing to pick it up.

now I saw a lot of people who aren't in local and got it for mid 700

Thank you very much for gilbert and alan.

I highly doubt this isnt good for local member..I wouldnt recommend them at all..
So basically you're mad that you got a discount, but it wasn't as much as other members received? Maybe you're mad that you didn't do your research and try to find a better price? I'm sure you're mad that you didn't save a whole $50?

I could understand if they made you pay the retail price which is $895 across the board for the most part, and then give other members a discounted price. I can't understand you asking them to price-match a product, and being mad at receiving the price you asked them to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek335xi View Post
A) OP must get his panties out of a bunch.
B) You should always shop around for the best price durrrr.
C) **********S has excellent pricing and staff so dont bash them because its that special time for you at the end of the month.
D) I have bought multiple things from **********s, Gilbert and Alan, and have had no problems, nothing but exceptional fast and friendly service.
E) No i dont work for **********s
F) U .... for wasting my time reading a pointless thread and having to defend a great company for no reason

U mad
BTW, he just styled on you.
AaronLBeltran is offline   United_States