View Single Post
      08-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
cvc 22349a
Colonel

Drives: 335i

Drivaar

Second Lieutenant

Drives: BMW

Buying was pretty straightforward... Bavarianx and some other places had it for right around $650 (list is ~$750 IIRC). My only issue with the buying was that the BavarianX guy said "I'm going to give YOU a very special price" which was actually a tad higher than listed on the web site, and then explained it as "That's because the price on the web site is wrong... this is the right price, but I"ll give you special two-day shipping"... but it was actually sent by ground and took a week to arrive. Not a huge deal in my case, but just a little odd. It wouldn't keep me from ordering from them again, but I might ask a few more clarifying questions.

Interesting.. I had a similar experience with them with regards to shipping, which took forever, and then getting a replacement for a defective part, which also took over a week and me calling them every day I would definately NOT recommend BavX

Glad you're enjoying your FSD's; you sure did alot of research prior to buying I'm enjoying the slightly firmer, quicker, connected, predictable feel of the Sports v. the FSD's