View Single Post
      08-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
e90fun
('''\(;,,,;)/''')
Rep

Drives: AW 335i e90

Wink Some AW E90 Poke-age Action [Varrstoen/**********s/Bavx]

Yesterday was a big day for the car, I spent the day up in LA county-ish and stopped by three amazing shops.

My first stop was for the wheels.The guys at Varrstoen were phenomenal, Navith is a great guy to work with and provides quality wheels for an unbelievable price.

My second stop was to pick up a pair of ST Coilovers from **********s. Let me just say that Alan @ **********s was one of the best to work with, he gave me a price on coils that was stupid cheap and if anyone thinking about them, hit them up ASAP on rediculously cheap coils.

Then my final stop was at BavX where I worked with Lawrence and the team. Great guys to work with and Lawrence gave me a deal of a life time on a tires. They also did my coilover install and adjusted my ride height to what I believe is perfect.

TL;DR... All vendors were great, if anyone is looking for a nice pair of coils, wheels, or tires/installtion. They are the ones to go to. Period.

ALSO: I'm sorry the pics suck cuz its in direct noon sunlight! Only time I had during lunch to snap some pics!! Maybe get some better ones another time

On with the poke-age pics.