So I got my first BMW in the end of January 2011 (after a painful 2 months of waiting) and I love it!!!
It's an E92 LCI AW on coral red w/bamboo trim.
m-sport, navigation, harmon kardon, convenience package, heated seats, smartphone integration
I did the basic stuff to it myself...
- matte black grille
- changed roundel (red & white)
- rear trunk lip spoiler
- changed side lane changing orange bulbs to clear bulbs
- changed orange reflectors to clear ones
- MFest Crown decal
I need your opinions on...
1. window tints (yes or no? how dark? I like being able to see red interior too though)
2. spacers (yes or no? how thick?)
3. red scoops (I read something about Cyba scoops somewhere in forums. good?)
4. HID fog lights (any perfect match to OEM LCI front lights?)
5. quad exhaust & diffuser (too much poser/ M3 wanna be?)
6. debadge (yes or no?)
7. coding (what can I do exactly?)
My car is on a 3 year lease, so I don't want to go crazy with mods, but I want to do some stuff.
My major concern is if I should change exhaust to quads and where I can get diffuser/bumper to match it.
I don't want to spend a thousand dollars on something like this.
Just something that sounds aggressive, I do not care about power.
Thanks for help and opinions!
Also, is there anywhere I can learn about all the mods, etc.
I am really ignorant and would love to learn everything so one day when I can afford to get an M3 I know what I am doing.
I saw Esquire's M3 post and it's amazing!!
I just don't understand half of it. I am basing it off looks and user comments.
Here is a link to it: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479647
some pics of my car (mostly unedited)
(^^^ scratch on side skirt fixed. happened on 3 hour drive to Palm Springs from LA. almost cried when i saw it. looks like brand new now.