View Single Post
      09-04-2011, 07:09 AM   #3

Drives: E92 335d M Sport

Originally Posted by Team Green2 View Post
How much did they cost you if you dont mind me asking
Not at all mate, 912 fitted, all-in with disposals too. I hunted high and low for the prices, calling all the companies who didn't list them on their sites too. Noone could touch them for fitted price.

Camskill were cheapest for tyre only, but didn't include fitting and my work means I couldn't be in to wait for delivery.

Service was A1 from Event and the equipment used impressive - they carry inflatable air-bags to lift the car, rather than trolley jacks.

The vans are all company owned and drivers work for the company, not freelance / franchises, so they've got a strong incentive to look after your wheels. Even the little touches of using more discrete balancing weights too to keep your wheels looking good!

I contemplated switching down to 18" 313 Performance alloys and selling my 313m's. If it helps anyone else who's looking, the same set of tyres on 18" 255/35 XL and 225/40 XL set-up is around 650 so a big difference.

I just thought I'd go for the more incremental approach and try these out for 12-18 months, and then make the move if I still wanted more comfort.

Hope that helps folks,