View Single Post
      09-10-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
SLCGoonski
Brigadier General
SLCGoonski's Avatar
44
Rep
4,223
Posts

Drives: 2014 F31 Estoril MSport Wagon
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SLC, UT

iTrader: (4)

80% of midsection fat is diet...the other 20% is working out.
__________________
SLC Goonski
14 F31 MSport Wagon
08 335i e90...sold