Originally Posted by dryicerx
It is pretty straight forward... read the manual...
- Press the DTC once quickly (DTC will light up on dash)
- Sport on
- Manual 1st gear (move to S, then move to get M1)
- With your left foot, hold the brake all the way down
- With your right foot, floor the accelerator past kickdown while still braking
- A checkered flag will show up in the dash and the engine will rev to around 5k rpm and hover there.
- Let go of the brake and hold on
To add in support this is what its suppose to look like before the checkered flag. When the break is let go you cannot shift too early or else second will not catch the OB.