View Single Post
      09-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
OEMconcept

Drives: in the fast lane

[ OEMconcept ] Interad DTM-10 | Product Showcase Showdown

Interad DTM-10 | 3-piece Forged | 20" | Textured Gunmetal centers | Gloss Black Lips & Barrels

INTERAD FORGED

CONSTRUCTION

- Engineered to each vehicles specification
- INTERAD’s concave forgings featuring a wide range of profiles from flat to deep concave.
- 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum Center Disk as well as Inner and Outer barrels
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Hubcentric Fitment
- 100% Made In the U.S.A. Including the Engineering, manufacturing and all parts used to make the wheels.

AVAILABLE SIZES

Diameters: 19” - 24”
Widths: 8.5” - 14.0” (Wider applications available on special order)
Lips: 1.5” - 7.0”

MANUFACTURING

Interad Forged Wheels strive for quality, and their resolve is evident in each and every wheel that is delivered. They design and manufacture their wheels using the most advanced methods available today. All of their wheels go through a vast amount of testing prior to production and meet the strict requirements of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) testing specifications. Interad Forged Wheels are hand assembled and hand torqued to exact specs. The wheels are then tested for proper runout(15 thousands). Only once the wheels have passed all quality control tests, they can be shipped out to the client.

FOR THE REST OF THE INTERAD FORGED LINEUP, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK: INTERAD FORGED WHEELS

If you have any questions or if you'd like to place an order, feel free to either PM me, Email me(anthony@oemconcept.com) or call me at 888.899.9OEM x701.
OEMconcept is offline   Canada