View Single Post
      09-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #14
Major General
Hotcoupe's Avatar
United Kingdom

Drives: Don't know yet!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
99 quid will cover you for the track damage. The car you hit and vice versa are handled more like 50/50 I believe.

So 99.00 covers the track and personal death/injury etc, but who pays the 50% in a 50/50 claim?

From the enquiries I made last time I went to the ring, your UK insurer will pay out for a third party claim as it's EU law, however your insurer will come after you to recoup their loss on that 3rd party payout.

So if you bin your car (which is uninsured), and cause damage to another (3rd party payout), your in deep,deep shite!

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.