View Single Post
      09-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #24
bobbyd1961
Banned
 
Drives: 2009 M3 sedan LeMans Blue
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: new jersey

Posts: 2,411
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCGoonski View Post
80% of midsection fat is diet...the other 20% is working out.
80 % diet?! then im screwed i will have stomach fat forever
bobbyd1961 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote