View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
dawei213
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: Mazda6

Navigation unit is free now for new 2011 BMW 3-series order

So I've been researching the heck out of new 3-series pricing and used M3 pricing. The last few days I have been building my own vehicle on www.bmwusa.com. Building of the package is nice and all, however one thing I keep on noticing was the MSRP pricing of the packages changes. I saw the navigation drop down to $0 while the cold weather package was decreased as well. I thought it was just bad data that's stored.

This is what I tried to build out: 335i RWD Sedan, Metallic paint, cold weather, performance, m-sport, premium 2, comfort acesss keyless entry, navigation, and harman kardon. This is what I saw:

- Navigation package reduced down from $2150 to $0
- Premium package 2 reduced down from $2650 to $2100
- Cold weather reduced down from $1150 to $1000

So I inquired about it at my local dealership and one in another state. Lo and behold, they both confirmed that the navigation unit pricing is in fact $0 MSRP, basically free. That decreased the premium and cold weather package pricing as well. That's an incredible deal!

The car I spec'd out came out to about $52,500 MSRP. Invoice pricing came out to be around $48,631. With $1000 dealer cash and $1304 for the automatic credit option (dealer will allow me to us it even on a 6mt), that brings it down to $46,317 + tt. Now, trying to figure out this or a used M3, the pricing makes a loaded 335i such a tempting deal.

Those who have been sitting on the fence, if you want to save a few grand on a loaded 3 series and don't care for the new 3's, this is the time to get in on it.