09-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #71
OldArmy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Perry's picture makes him qualified for US President? Are you trying to say that while serving as US President, they will be required to personally fly a C-130 transport plane in non-combat missions, so Perry has the experience needed?

Never said anything about Perry being qualified. But he has had a productive, contributing life as opposed to the lightweight.

And that while serving as the US President, they will never have to deal with any laws, so Obama leading the Harvard Law Review at ~22 and graduating with a law degree and Magna Cum Laude honors (somewhere between the top 5% and the top 20% of his class) will never be of any use?

Guess he used that extensive understanding of the law during his (woops) truncated and totally forgettable stint as a senator. He sure hasn't used it to propose any legislation that was important or solved anything. And of course, you know that he's supposed to execute, law is the purview of that other branch of government.

I don't think you know what the US President does. This reminds me of Sarah Palin saying "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"

And Sarah is responsible for nobama's lack of accomplishment. Thought is was Bush's fault?

US Presidents don't fly C130 cargo planes as part of their job. I think you guys might be able to choose better candidates if you actually knew what Presidents and Vice-Presidents did once they get elected. The job you have in mind isn't called "President" it's called "Pilot".

This president not only can't govern or lead but he also can't fly a plane so I guess you made your point? But the pilot experience came when Perry was serving his country, not organizing communities. BTW--in all that community organizing did he ever actually help anyone, solve a problem, fix anything?

Don't have to chose any better candidates, virtually all of the dogs and cats on the republican side are polling ahead or within single digits of your boy. This sitting president can't even pull away from the gaggle.