09-30-2011, 10:46 PM   #78
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
I said the average unemployment during Reagans first four years was 7.5%. For one month it hit north of 10%.....just like BHO in 10/09 when it hit 10.1%. On average, unempoyment has been north of 9% during BHO's entire term. The difference is that Ronald Reagan was a leader and rectified the situation.
You're such a poor debator. Unemployment during Reagan hit 11%, and it was over 9% for 1.5 years. Learn how to read a chart. So Reagan's "leadership" was that he let unemployment rise from 7% to 11% during his first 2 years - way to go. Under Obama, unemployment stopped rising just 9 months in.
Quote:
BHO wants to start class warfare and steal from the rich. The top 1% pay half of the entire tax burden in this country. The top 10% pay 75%. We all know that 50% don't pay any income taxes. How about we start there and ask those to pony up? I never got a job from a poor person. Have you?.
What a crock of shit! Top tax rates have never been lower. Steal from the rich, are you kidding me?! We have always had a graduated tax, and for good reason, but now we're taking less from the rich than ever, and the wealth gap is growing. We all don't know that 50% don't pay taxes, cause it isn't true! And the "job creator" rhetoric is a crock - how bout you stop taxing me, and I'll help the economy by buying a lot of shit. Call me an "economy stimulator".

Quote:
I worked on the Steele campaign. If I revealed my real name you'd find it easily in the documents?.
What a self-important little man you are - who f-in cares?
Quote:
I think we all know here who the real racist is.
No we don't, please explain.
Quote:
Sorry pal....he was referred to as Barry when he entered college
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...me-barack.html
Wise up.
I'm not your pal, loser - you don't even know what you wrote. You said he went by Soetoro - Wrong.
Quote:
Clinton was much more liberal than Obama? Dude, pull your head out of your ass. Bill Clinton was left of center. BHO is left of left. Barack Obama's voting record (THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE......GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF) was the most liberal of all in Congress prior to his election.
As a president, he's a moderate, as I've shown. The rest is in your head.
Quote:
What irks me with him? Seriously? Do you struggle with reading comprehension?
No, there's just no f-in words to comprehend! Did you delete the paragraph wherein you actually say something? Again, you're a terrible debator, no wonder you worked for Steele.