View Single Post
      10-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #22

Drives: 2011 bmw 335is 6MT

you may also need a torx wrench or socket to hold the inner nut from spinning. I had to grind my lower control arms a tiny bit to make it fit.

Originally Posted by dsbj View Post
I'm trying to find my alignment specs to share specifics. There is no issue at high speeds. Great feedback all the time. I didn't notice a difference in power steering either. Just improved feel. This is nothing like installing race springs or a drone-heavy exhaust that gets annoying over time. It feels fine for daily driving and gets better the harder you push it. On the corners is where it really shines.

BTW, I was contemplated making a DIY. I didn't as my brother was using my camera. This really isn't a difficult install as long as you have the tools available. IIRC, I needed a 22mm wrench that required a stop at Harbor Freight. Everything else I had.

The only challenging part is working the control arm into the chassis. Read, tight fit.
Member #431510
oem perf cf spoiler and front lip/m3strut brace/m3 subframe bushings/wavetrac lsd/ TMS solid diff bushings/akg solid tension strut bushing/MR adjustable toe arms/MR adjustable upper link/full m3 suspension/ecs tuning ss brake lines/GC coilovers./CPE dci's,catless dp,intercooler,charge pipe bov/BMS OCC/tuningtechfs tuned/RB pcv valve/defiv diff lockdownkit