View Single Post
      10-10-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: C6 Z06, GSXR-750, 09 335i

Send a message via AIM to Jeff@TopGearSolutions
Quote:
Originally Posted by parham2652 View Post
1. The video seems to highlight the actual headlights on a pre-LCI BMW rather than the fog lights. What I want to change are the lights circled on the attached picture of my car to perfectly match the 2011 E92 LCI stock lights. I do not want to change the headlights in anyway, shape, or form.

2. What does "CANbus" mean?

3. I am still confused as to what exactly I need to purchase. What is the direct link to the exact product I need to buy?

Thanks!
The whole purpose and intention of the video is to show how the fog lights now match the headlights.

The headlights in the video are stock. What was changed were the fog lights to a 4300K HID CANbus kit.

CANbus means they communicate with the vehicle so it doesnt trip an error on the dashboard resulting in power being shut down to the lights.

You can email the company for the exact link. I believe these fit your vehicle but you should double check:
http://www.highperformancebulbs.com/hipexeh8plan1.html

The lights also depend on which bumper you have which is why I personally dont have a straight answer for you. Since you have M sport I think that changes them to an H11 style bulb vs H8.

Best advice is to the pull the bulb and check what it says on the back. Should take 10 minutes.

Last edited by Jeff@TopGearSolutions; 10-10-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Jeff@TopGearSolutions is offline   United_States