Originally Posted by filetitan
FORZA 4 FTW! i love this game and I have been playing since the very first forza
Forza 4 is superior to FM3, but not by leaps and bounds as FM3 was already a great game.
- Car Affinity - no need to level up each individual car
- Prize Car Selection
- New physics (took me a while to get used to the steering)
- Damage simulation is better
- Graphics (think GT5 but all premium cars)
- Sound is exponentially better
- Menu layout (not as straight forward to FM3)
- Nearly the same cars as FM3 (with all DLC) but a few new additions. Yes it's hard to add every car in the world (GT5) and there have been very few new additions as of late, but I guess I expected more. Oh and no one wants to race/own every single Sub Compact car in the world...when was the last time you even saw one at the track? At least give me my 335i.
- Cannot see stats/price of Prize cars when you get to select.