10-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #1212
Brigadier General

Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Originally Posted by tres View Post
I got the same color with saddlebrown and sunroof delete

Nice car farbmw
Thanks bro!!

Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
Also if you have DCT man, it won't handle the power at the horsepower peak im at now. I just got a new exhaust on mine. Im thinking of a FMIC and im done. I got a limp the other day. I shutted off the car and turned it on n it went away :O also if you notice how if your in m mode and you press P and it automaticly throws it in P? Mine sometimes do that now. sometimes it like has a problem trying to throw it back in P and it twitches. Too much power into the DCT and it can't handle much. I regret getting DCT now. But other than that it works fine here n there. I got the REMUS US SOUND NOW. and also for your piping I suggest a bov which comes with a forged pipe or just a forged pipe with forged diverter valves. BMW charged me nearly 500+ to FIND THIS PROBLEM and CANT. freaking stupid. I went home n yanked that area out and BAM. and im happy to help out my 335is brothers n sisters. I think we're the fastest 335is right now LOL!
Excellent info, even though I have the 6MT!
Have BT Tool professional, will scan and clear codes on your BMW. And now I am able to code my 2011 335is and M4

Link to my M4 euro delivery!