Thread: Trick or Treat
View Single Post
      10-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #36
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Where did I ever say I didn't have health insurance? Is that all you can come up with? I guess I will just resort to personal attacks too, you're an idiot.

I think I'll stick around, I'll just keep you on ignore. Jealousy is very unbecoming... You're so angry you can't even spell properly, l..o..l...
Just what I thought, you've got health insurance like I'd said two posts ago.

So when you said the following, you were just making up mindless political bullshit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I'd like to walk into the doctor's office if I am sick, and pay him directly for services rendered to me to diagnose or make me feel better.
Because there is nobody stopping you from dropping your insurance and paying in cash. If you really want it like you claim, do it.

But you don't really want what you claim to want. You just want to put out some false and intellectually disingenuous political baloney, and then you don't want to own up to it when you are caught red-handed.

Go ahead and put me on ignore. I'll just keep pointing out to everyone else here how intellectually disingenuous you are over and over. Please stick around. It's always nice to have a blatantly intellectually disingenuous foil in order to point out how completely false typical arguments against health care and other topics really are. Not having you respond will just be a bonus.