Thread: Trick or Treat
View Single Post
      10-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #40
11Series

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Actually, because of my job, I absolutely CANNOT. If you were as intelligent as you are pretending to be, you might have figured out what my job is, and why I cannot just openly post about my job and what my political feelings are. I guess I am kind of doing so now, so taking a bit of a risk here (another reason I'll probably stop posting here).

Maybe you'll figure it out without me spoonfeeding it to you.

I am an extremely healthy individual, and have been in the hospital once in my life for an injury sustained at my job. I never get sick, and other than that once I have never been injured to the point of needing medical care. I would love to pay for my own care if prices are reasonable (which nowadays they are not and haven't been for quite some time because of technology). I haven't missed of day of work for "illness" in I don't know how long, since the most I ever get is the sniffles from a little cold.

The jealousy really came out when you made up stuff presuming I would lose my car. The car has been paid off, buddy... I don't need to borrow money to get what I want, I've earned everything on my own.
So what you are implying is that you have free gov't health care, provided for you by US tax payers, and you will have free gov't health care provided by US tax payers for life. Maybe you should just be GRATEFUL for that???

If you had no health insurance, and you had bills, YES you would lose your M3, paid for or not. It would actually be one of the first assets designated for liquidation in a bankruptcy proceeding, or in collection proceedings. Millions of people who can't get health insurance through NO CHOICE of their own are living that reality right now, along with losing their savings, their houses, etc. Maybe you should just be GRATEFUL the US tax payers have made sure you will never know what that is like.

EDIT: You need to grow a thicker skin if you taking critical critiques of your political "opinions and feelings" as being just "personal". You have political opinions, you are in the political forum posting them. Others will rip apart your political "opinions and feelings". Grow up.

Last edited by 11Series; 10-26-2011 at 01:13 PM.