Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
So what you are implying is that you have free gov't health care, provided for you by US tax payers, and you will have free gov't health care provided by US tax payers for life. Maybe you should just be GRATEFUL for that???

If you had no health insurance, and you had bills, YES you would lose your M3, paid for or not. It would actually be one of the first assets designated for liquidation in a bankruptcy proceeding, or in collection proceedings. Millions of people who can't get health insurance through NO CHOICE of their own are living that right now. Maybe you should just be GRATEFUL the US tax payers have made sure you will never know what that is like.
Yea, free. I haven't given up anything for it... It's also not for life, it depends on when I decide to move on. There's a LOT about it that you don't know here, and I don't expect you to, so I won't go into great detail with it.

I am grateful, but I also feel I am entitled to it for what I have done, for over 10 years now, and almost half of that time being in places no one should ever have to go to. Yes, I am a volunteer, but in reality you only "voluteer" once, then for a while you are "voluntold" as we say. I also pay taxes, so it's not like I am freeloading here. You think all of my income is tax free and goes straight to me? Shows how little you really know...

Money isn't the only measure of value.