Thread: Perry or Obama
View Single Post
      10-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #111
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
11. as I have said many times to you on here, you are the most dangerous type of person on here...full of hate and vitriol...closed on in your own little world...a true know t all type that knows just enough to be dangerous but cannot get the big picture.

Not sure whether to embrace occupy wallstreet or hate against it like all things he doesnt truly understand.

I will predict you will learn things that will shake your world over the next 5 yrs...you cannot seem to get over this staged repub-demo fight which shows they have played you like a puppet and you dont even know it...there are so many things out there that you would scoff at cause you dont understand it or have even thought about it.

In all seriousness, try to open up your mind and try to grow as a person...if you're caught up in the media fed repub-demo game, they are spoon feeding you the partisan flavored heroin to keep you mentally docile yet busy with hate to keep you from seeing the truth...a classic juxtaposition if there ever was one.

It always comes down to who controls the money supply...every time...you will never understand society as we know it until you grasp this notion....politics, religion, everything.

I am sure you will come back with another hateful and "I am smarter than you" response, but instead of doing this, humor yourself and try to absorb even 5% of what I just said....having a thoughtful response goes beyond doing a google search to support exactly what you want to say anyway.

Silly mac333. It's not about me and you. It's about what THESE GUYS are saying:

"Those people in the Republican primary have got to lay off of this stuff. They’re forcing their leaders, the frontrunners, into positions that will mean they lose the general election,” Robertson said on Monday’s broadcast.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pa...ductive-59285/

John Pohoretz:

"This country is in terrible shape. They know it. You know it. They want solutions. You’re providing comedy. This is a serious time. It requires serious leaders. Where’s the gravity? The reason that many on the Right have spent the year hunting somewhere, anywhere, for better candidates to challenge President Obama is becoming ever more plain with each passing day."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...#ixzz1bujg8xoF