Thread: Perry or Obama
View Single Post
      10-28-2011, 02:40 PM   #114
mact3333
Captain

Drives: 11' Audi S4

Yet you feel the need to reply to me despite the fact it my response not addressed to you...me, pompass ass, something I might even be willing to admit to.

you--just an ass, yet has no clue...you are full of hate, vitriol, and a pompass db yourself...it is clear for all to see...btw, people actually do value how I feel about the economy/mtks, just not on this thread...

Please go back to pissing on each other, I will go back to my own section cause arguing about politics is veritably a waste of everyones time, esp. on a car forum...just a cesspool in here and I will admit I was prob contributing to it also.

Politics always brings out the worst in people, as it contributes and promotes a "you dont know shit you retard" attitude, its human nature unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Wow, the conspiracy nut is a pompass ass, too. Who do you think you are, that you can make an assessment of someone like you did. 11series is just a democrat, just like half the people in this country, nothing more, nothing less. There's no hate or vitriol, but it gets annoying when every post in every thread is stating the same bullshit propaganda about Obama and democrats that has been repeated for years.

No one cares about your cockamamie money philosophy. Several financial professionals who checked-in to this forum agreed that you have no idea what you're talking about. You blather on repeatedly about the same thing over and over, no matter what the topic. Is that what you consider growing as a person?

Get over yourself, state your opinion, and stop the condescending psychoanalysis.