10-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #8
Saturns
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42,570GT,Lp5704STS,F36,F34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacewong View Post
i will be reporting it to the police tmr and take it from there. Im set on paying for the damages myself, i do want to pursue extra effort to see if we can ID the individual via license plate and the police can go knocking on their doors. More of an example for these MOFOS that go careless crashing into other's cars like bumper cars and just easily getting away like they don't care.

If i don't do anything, 100% nothing will be done, but if i try and go down the process, i may end up wasting my time and efforts, but atleast i will be content with myself that i've done all i can to chase down this mofo.

thanks guys.
If you report it to police tmr it will possibly show up in record and that is not good for resale. Most of the times hit and run like this is let off on warning or not even looked into. A suv smacked into the rear passenger door on my wifes car. It was hit and run. They found the people and gave them a warning.
Why risk the chance of it coming up on carfax and losing resale monies if you were going to get the job done yourself.
For bodyshop try Greenlink on 23 Harlech Crt and ask for Sam. Tell him Saturn and May sent you. 1 door panel should be about 600-900 depending on what needs to be done. They are asian and cash works well.

I moved to Markham this past september and there are many people their who shouldnt have licenses. I think they just pay big wads of cash to get licenses there.
Within 1st week of parking at Unionville 2 dent marks from GO parking lot.
Appreciate 0