So I went back outside and just removed the module and it is now sitting on my living room table. The meter inside reads just past the half way mark (about 60%). As I started the car back up everything was fine except for the SES light but no codes on the dash or iDrive.
I emailed Burger a few questions and there responses were incredibly prompt. So kudos to Burger Tuning
. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture as to if everything was installed correctly but I am mechanically inclined and it is basically a plug&play so I think it's just a communication error.
Hoping to get this Boot Camp but it'll take me a minute since I am not a huge computer nerd and just surf the net and basic shit... so bare with me folks.