View Single Post
      11-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #155
G.I.Joe
Captain

Drives: E92 335i 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefactoM6 View Post
Wow...that's crazy strong for FBO, no meth. I can't tell what the slope is, but if it was in the same spot as a previously verified run, I'm sure it's good. Great job, you have a car that is meth fast, minus the meth! With meth, mid-high 8s should be easy for you.
Thanks. I'm actually quite impressed and maybe even more surprised with the cars performance myself It has 63k miles on it after all.

The slope is 2.66%, a bit more than I thought, but still within the 3% limit. It turned out I started accelerating a bit sooner than last time, and just hit the slope perfectly I didn't post the slope or send anything in since it isn't a legit run anyway, but I will do it again in a few days I hope. I'm also thinking maybe the 17" wheels and wintertyres are a bit lighter than the 18" summer rims/tyres as well.
E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Quaife LSD | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | RB turbos | COBB ProTuning E50 map from PTF | Walbro E85 455 LPH LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek catback exhaust | STETT CP | Forge DV | AFE Stage 2 DCI with scoops | BMS SLD | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel Single Mass Flywheel | BMS CDV
G.I.Joe is offline   Denmark