Originally Posted by MEGA
It's a good 3 years off by all accounts. Over 2 at least.
But I will follow with extreme interest
Your right...but i'll have a place on the que to order!
Best start saving now...either way im sure the new M3 wont be a disappointment.
Although, I hate that its arriving longer then I want to keep my current M3...I was thinking of selling my M3, going in a smaller car for a year until the new M3 comes out? Although...worst time to be selling an M3 convertible now...but also been told by dealer it may be best to wait until summer as M3 has now gone out of production and anyone wanting an M3 convertible for the summer will need to buy a used one if there aint one currently build for them, so better chance of selling then! Not sure what to do....dilemma!!