View Single Post
      11-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States

Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Go check out whole foods...last time i was buying some beer they had this little booth selling turkeys and whatnot...

And don't try to fry a turkey Kroy..you'll kill yourself.
I'm not going to fry a turkey myself lol. I don't have the equipment for one. If I went that route, I'd just buy one that's hot and fried.

May look into whole foods. But none around me. Closest one is 30 miles away I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Yea frying a turkey takes experience, baking is much easier and tastes good too. Buy a ham and make a ham, not hard to make those either. The sides would be more difficult, so out source to KFC for their sides if you need to.
I'm really hoping for a nice turkey dinner. Not likely to go the KFC route; this is my first time really planning a thanksgiving feast so I want a really nice meal. If possible, I want to include all my favorite thanksgiving sides along with a turkey and/or ham. We have a budget of $100-200.

And for the record, if possible I don't want to actually make the food. I want to buy hot food or food that is pre-made and I need to heat up. I just don't want to spend 2 days to make everything from scratch.