11-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
JGMODS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: E90 335i Modded

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [3.44]
Send a message via AIM to JGMODS
Arrow JGMODS | E90 & E92 M3 Style Front Bumper & Side Skirts | LOWEST PRICE AROUND!

JGillMods@Gmail.com || www.JGMODS.com || Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm

Greetings,

As the title states, JGMODS is now carrying the M3 Style Front Bumper for your E92/E93 BMW 3 Series Coupe/Cabrio! And YES We Do have the lowest price around! We are here to make your modding experience as easy and stress free as possible by offering the best products and the BEST prices!

Quick Overview:
-Made of High Quality Polyurethane
-Guaranteed Fitment
-Requires little to no modification to fit
-Will enhance the cosmetic look of your E92 or E93 3 Series BMW

Product Description:
The M3 Style Front Bumper for your E92/E93 3 Series is made of high quality Polyurethane not crappy fiberglass. This bumper is highly durable and fits perfectly to give your E92 or E93 an aggressive front end without spending a fortune! The M3 Style Front Bumper comes with everything needed to install, including screws, lower mesh grilles, Fog lights, & fog light bulbs (9006). We also offer professional paint services at extremely competitive prices!

Shipping Pricing/Options:
-Shipping Con't. U.S.: $120.00
-Canada: $250.00

Paint Service
Unlike other companies and shops that will tell you they will "try" to match to a certain BMW paint color, we "will" make sure it matches. We use state of the art Color System, which is made by BMW for BMW's. Also we have some of the best rates for painting compared to our competitors.

-BMW Paint Service [Front Bumper]: $425.00

To place an order, or get more information, shoot us a PM, email

We Accept Paypal!

Last edited by JGMODS; 01-28-2013 at 06:40 PM.
JGMODS is offline   United_States