Johndong888
John
United_States
Rep

Drives: '12 AW/FR M3 & '14 F15 X5

Send a message via Skype™ to Johndong888
Quote:
Originally Posted by parham2652 View Post
I feel you and I am with you on this. Is your 335i on a lease? Can you extend it for one year and wait or do you have to give it up like now?

I mean if you order a M3 now, think of it as potentially getting the last V8 M3. If money is not an issue, order a M3 now for a 3 year lease and then when the lease is up buy a new M3/M4 if you really want it or just pay out the dealership for the M3.
The 335 is financed. I have considered about extending the warranty in order to look into the new M5. My 335 has been really reliable to me except for some really minor issues. Regardless, I would still like to be able to move onto a newer car and not have to worry about anything.

I really love the current M3s but at the same time, would really like an interior upgrade.

My priority in a car goes something like this: Interior/Technology gadgets, engine, and then aesthetics. Because of this list, I very much prefer the current i-drive over the COMAND system. The new 3-series with the popup-like screen is a pretty huge dealbreaker for me lol. Same for the current C-class.

Current - 2012 AW/FR E92 M3 - DCT w EDC, ZPP w Tech, Apps, Enhanced Sound, SAT.
Mods - BPMTune Stg1 + Servo, Piano Black, Euro Visors, OEM Performance CF Spoiler + Grills + Pedals, IND Gloss Blk Pkg, Umnitza V4, ModeCarbon GTS V1 Lip, 19" HRE P40
Sold - 2008 BSM/Black E92 335i - Step, Premium, Sports, Logic7, Comfort, Navi, SAT, Alum.