12-13-2011, 04:12 AM   #31
turb0mike
First Lieutenant ///M killer

Drives: 2010 BMW 335i, 2006 E55 AMG

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
You probably haven't seen me around unless it was in hope ranch(work) or upper state/154/foothill area(live around there). I've only had he car for 2 weeks (bought it from Santa Maria) and I'm just getting my feet wet in the whole e90 scene, I previously came from and e46 and was pretty knowledgeable with those, e90's are a different story however.

Well sense we live in sb maybe you could give me a little more insight on how the ride is around town? and yeah I would like to take you up on the offer of a ride sometime that's convenient for you, I work 8/5 M-F, besides that im pretty much free.
Also here is a quick pic of my car. I'll be on the look out for you around SB
Cool, I will shoot you a PM with my number. I actually live right across from Hope School so we are VERY close, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKH335 View Post
I did tell Harold about the sways. That are already on the car. I do plan on running an LSD. The car is currently a staggered set up. With VMR 701's with the following tire size

265/30r19
235/35r19

Are there issues with my sway bar choice?
Hey Prem,

I actually don't like the sway because it stiffens up the rear a little too much with the 800 spring rate and would cause the car to oversteer more than I would like on a track. I, as most other drivers, like a little oversteer just to see if we are gonna fuck up go straight into the dirt, not kick the back end and go flying after sliding sideways in dirt for 10 seconds. There is no problem with running a sway persay but I would turn the rebound down a little.

I am still a rookie at this stuff but seem to be getting the hang of it from visiting the track so much.

- turb0mike -