Thread: Passport BMW
View Single Post
      12-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #8
nawtyxes
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: Black Sapphire E90

What hasn't happened
You take vehichle in for one thing and you get a mystery issue which requires more work

The latest episode
Car wouldnt start one morning (the starter was replaced in June 2011). Towed to Passport where they replaced starter but then it still wouldnt start on first attempt as you have to try 4-10 times. A PUMA request was sent out from Passport and they stated that the CAS Unit would need to be replaced, which wasnt under warranty and costs 880. So i authorize that and a week later get service ticket stating problem still exists and that they need to run more test at another 800, and that major electrical issues persist and a ground wire on motor is burnt and evidence of tampering in DME Junction box(electrical components were replaces in APril by them along with new fuses cause the battery blew up/nuked but ALL of this was suposedly fixed at a tune of 2500). So after VM left by my service rep at 6:00 saying he was leaving but my bill is 1600 (800 is for car rental fees!!!!)